Programs and Services
Help for residents
Training and education of the workforce of SE Fresno
- Receive a confidential interview to prepare a growth development plan and identify programs and services available to you and your family as SE Fresno residents.
- One-to-one counseling on ways to find employment, participate in vocational training for improving your skills, personal earnings, working conditions (i.e. health insurance coverage) and employment benefits.
- Participate in financial literacy education and training programs, asset building workshops, to help you grow and prosper in your financial well-being. Learn how to start your own business.
- Receive information on services available for public housing, foreclosure counseling, credit counseling, consumer protection and home-ownership.
- Learn about the importance of education for children and adults, scholarships, school grants and career counseling.
SEFCEDA is a community resource organization that can inform you on government programs available to serve you and services and agencies that provide help in many areas.